Hong Kong Riding Club Competition Dress Code
Please make sure that both you and your pony are well turned out in all events. Check the sign up sheets for any dress code advice.
Dress code for competitors in formal events such as dressage is as follows:
- Beige/white jodhpurs
- Black knee length boots or short black boots and black chaps
- White shirt with either a tie or a stock
- Black jackets where appropriate (usually not worn in Hong Kong due to the weather)
- For all other events a Riding Club T-Shirt should be worn
- For jumping a short whip should be carried
- For dressage a long whip may be used
- Long hair should be tied up or put in a hair net
Dress at all events such as Handy Pony or Cone Scurry should be light coloured jodhpurs and a Riding Club T-Shirt which can be obtained from our payment desk when you arrive at any event.